Hard working and bubbly, Kate adds the perfect amount of fun with her “Let’s do this” attitude and work ethic. She has always had an artistic passion and earned her BA degree in Interior Design. She moved to Hampton Roads in 2012, and she quickly fell in love with the “Salt Life.” She first developed a passion for weddings after having the opportunity to be a flower girl in her aunt’s wedding. Her background in photography, interior design, and the cosmetic industry all give her unsurpassed attention to artistic detail when it comes to weddings. This combined with her incredible organizational skills make her a capable addition to the Emily Weddings Team. Kate is a professional coordinator through The Association of Bridal Consultants. She graduated with honors and earned the designation of Professional Bridal Consultant. She is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. Kate is a Certified Sandals Specialist. Book a vacation from Kate with the links below. Email Kate with any questions.
Book A Dream Trip From Kate To Sandals Or Beaches
Grand Pineapple Home
10 Fun Things About Kate
1. I wear my heart on my sleeve and will sob at the mention of an emotional story
2. I am a proud Navy wife!
3. I hate- HATE- the word “treat”
4. I have been a designer from a very young age and have experience in everything from photography to cosmetics to interior design.
5. I am currently in the beginning stages of renovating a home with my husband! We are first time DIY’ers and are having a blast learning as we go!
6. I have had the same close-knit group of girlfriends throughout my entire life.
7. My wedding started an hour late because my husband was helping at the scene of a serious car accident that took place in front of our venue. Our story was printed in three different newspapers, and was even broadcasted on the local news!
8. I grew up in a quaint town in the “quiet corner” of Connecticut where my parents still live and are active members of the community
9. I was never very organized until later in life. These days, I have become the go-to gal for organizational advice!
10. I turned down a managerial position with a high-end cosmetic company to begin an unpaid internship with Emily Weddings. It was hands down the best decision of my life!
*Bonus fun fact- Donnie Wahlberg (New Kids On The Block) made out with Kate…We can’t make this stuff up! #covergirl