It’s a sailor’s life for Elaine–she lives on a boat! On land or at sea, she can put even the most sea-sick guest at ease with her charm and smooth sailing skills. She’ll literally teach you how to tie the knot–just ask! She’s punctual and poised and keeps everyone and everything running smoothly for your big day.
10 Fun Things About Elaine
- My husband and I live on a boat. It is completely normal for me, as my parents have been living on a boat for 4 years now and I have grown up sailing since I was 12 years old. We love the simple and beach-y lifestyle
- I graduated second in my class. Virginia Tech Class of 2015; Public Relations.
- After graduating high school, unlike the typical summer before college, I moved to Ocracoke in the Outer Banks. I worked at a surf shop and learned how to surf.
- I have traveled to Australia, New Zealand, London, Mexico and over 35 states; mostly all before I was 12.
- I have never broken a bone…knock on wood!
- My dad was born in Alaska and adopted. His natives came over from Northern Europe. We are Finish, Swedish, and Norwegian.
- I was a ballerina growing up and performed in many Nutcracker productions.
- I am horrible at remembering song lyrics and movie quotes. I am great at remembering phone numbers, dates, and pretty much anything with numbers.
- I am a foodie and love to try different drinks. One day I would love to go on a trip solely based on eating and drinking, preferably in Europe.
- I love Netflix and Hulu. It’s what got me through college. If you need any recommendations on a good series to get into, just ask me!