Kate is an artist at heart and brings an artistic touch to everything she does at Emily Weddings. She’s equally skilled with a makeup brush or a paintbrush, and will probably (definitely!) tear up during your wedding (thank goodness for waterproof mascara!).
10 Fun Things About Kate
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and will sob at the mention of an emotional story
- I am a proud Navy wife!
- I hate- HATE- the word “treat”
- I have been a designer from a very young age and have experience in everything from photography to cosmetics to interior design.
- I am currently in the beginning stages of renovating a home with my husband! We are first time DIY’ers and are having a blast learning as we go!
- I have had the same close-knit group of girlfriends throughout my entire life.
- My wedding started an hour late because my husband was helping at the scene of a serious car accident that took place in front of our venue. Our story was printed in three different newspapers, and was even broadcasted on the local news!
- I grew up in a quaint town in the “quiet corner” of Connecticut where my parents still live and are active members of the community
- I was never very organized until later in life. These days, I have become the go-to gal for organizational advice!
- I turned down a managerial position with a high-end cosmetic company to begin an unpaid internship with Emily Weddings. It was hands down the best decision of my life!
*Bonus fun fact- Donnie Wahlberg (New Kids On The Block) made out with Kate…We can’t make this stuff up! #covergirl